Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dining Room Trim

Posted by Head Fly at 7:25 AM
So when I was watching Sarah 101, I was super excited to see that she did trim in the dining room.Although I didn't need confirmation that we were doing the right thing, it's nice to see someone whose taste I admire, do something similar. Although I'm not really a huge fan of what she did with the different colours of the trim, and then also inside the picture moulding, the overall project of trim was pretty much identical to what we are doing.

Above, the Dining Room she did, and below, our project on the go.
My job was to fill the gaps. Being an old house, and most walls plaster, the wall was wavy in some areas. Dap fills those gaps and it will be un noticeable when painted. I used wood filler to fill the holes where the nails went in.
There you have it! It's coming along nicely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review