Saturday, June 16, 2012

my shabby chic white bouquet

Posted by Head Fly at 3:14 PM


"my shabby chic bouquet" .....  I'm afraid that is just me trying to prepare you for the fact that all my poor roses have taken such a battering this week with the continuing rain, that the white bouquet I had promised has proved harder to put together than I thought.





After a very wet walk in the forest this morning, in which Gibson tried on all the muddiest puddles for size,  I got home and picked what I could from the garden before the rain came down again.

















Here are my shots to get your weekend off to a shabby chic and flowery start.  Thank you for reading me this week, I hope you have something good planned for the weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review