Friday, November 18, 2011

What didn't get blogged about

Posted by Head Fly at 6:05 AM

Happy end of the week everyone.Here is my usual end of the week post, just quickly telling you all of the things that didn't get blogged about. :)
  • We went looking at fridges for research on Wednesday. Can I tell you something? Fridges are EXPENSIVE. Well, maybe it's more like "Lindsay has expensive taste". (That would likely be more accurate.)
  • Dear Design Gods, I want this house. Maybe because they also have my Lee Jofa Fabric on the couch!
  • Um, on that note - I still can't find that Lee Jofa Fabric to buy. So bummed. (Any more tips? I just really love that particular print)
  • Canadian Tire asked me to be a part of their Holiday Decor Crew. Can't wait to share it.  

That's it. A lot of random little things this week. xo Linds

Update: Sorry, the Lee Jofa fabric links previously linked to an item in my shop, I should totally check my links before I post. It's been fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review