Friday, September 24, 2010

The Creative Connection Event 2011

Posted by Head Fly at 1:00 PM

So I really wanted to attend this years Creative Connection Event, but it just didn't happen......and in retrospect, I just don't think I was ready.  But next year, I will be there......no doubt about it!  They just announced next years dates, so mark your calendar for 2011!  

The Creative Connection Event is all about bringing together creative women.  You don't have to have a blog, you don't have to have a business, you don't have to spend every spare minute of your life sewing, crafting, cooking..........you just simply must have passion for the creative and want to connect with other like-minded women.  Sounds good, right?

So far the reviews from those that attended this year (which just took place this past weekend) have been fabulous.  If this is something that interests you, go check out The Creative Connection website and you can see exactly what it's all about.

I think this next year will be a great year for me to attend.......I feel like my business, "The Cottage Mama" is ready.  I'm hoping to participate in the Handmade Market (that is, if they accept me.....fingers crossed).  But whether I'm attending or participating (or both), I think it's going to be an amazing experience! 

So are you planning on attending next year?  I hope to meet some of you all there!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review