Thursday, April 14, 2011

A little online auction

Posted by Head Fly at 7:01 AM
One item I get a lot of requests about is the art above Oscars crib. It's titled "Take me for a Walk" by Sarah from Sarah Jane Studios. The problem is, when people ask where to get it, I have to be the bearer of bad news as Sarah doesn't offer this print at this size (27" x 39").

You see, she gave me the rights to print it at this size, once for his room. (I do posters for my job so had the ability to print it) This is the only "Take me for a walk" poster out there at this big size. Until now....now there will be a second. And you can have it.

Part of Bloggers Give Back is that we're hosting a little auction online. And Sarah was excited to offer up the rights to let me print this poster one more time for our fundraising efforts.

Take a peek at all of the amazing items in our auction including a Sharon Montrose Limited Edition Print valued at $350 (and you get to pick the animal you want!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review