Thursday, April 7, 2011

Travelling Gypsy

Posted by Head Fly at 7:53 AM
This is just too funny of a story not to share. On July 14th, 2009 I went to the Aberfolyle Antique Market with my Family on our way back from Stratford, where we had caught a show. On that trip I took a few photos, one of which I always loved and that was of the Man and Wife. (See Below, and see my original photo from a post here)

Fast forward to 2011 and Krista from Hopeless Chest e-mailed me yesterday about voting for her in a contest (see here) and I popped over to her blog to take a browse around. I was scrolling through the posts and I spotted something. I said, out loud... "No way." My heart skipped a beat. Look at what she bought on September 13, 2009 at a Fall antique sale Christie Lake Conservation Area.

How CRAZY is that? So he travelled from Aberfolye Antique Market to eventually to where Krista found him and gave him a home in her guest bedroom.  Isn't that such a small world? And there you have it, the story of the traveling Gypsy and his wife...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review