Friday, November 26, 2010

Dumb things you do on lack of sleep

Posted by Head Fly at 9:42 AM
Remember these caned chairs I bought for our Living Room?

New Purchase - 2 Caned Club Chairs

Here they are now.
chairs

Notice something missing? How about the cushions. This genius over here washed the silk cushion covers. Oh, yeah, that was an awesome day when I discovered I had shrunken the covers. Why did I do it? Not sure, likely lack of sleep. I tend to go on mad cleaning dashes around the house and for some reason I decided I needed to clean the covers. So now we have no cushions on the chairs as I try to find new fabric.

I'm mad that I have to spend money on reupholsering them, but we need to in order to have chairs in the living room. You see, I'd rather have these are the style of chairs in our Living Room........

beregere
(Image of a Beregere Chair- Source unknown)
....but buying 2 chairs are way out of our budget seeing as we need to still buy a carpet for the Living Room.  I can't seem to find resonably priced ones that don't need reupholstering anywhere.  (Note  - those aren't  the exact colours of the chair, but the style - Beregere, I find so comfortable)

So, there is my story of the shrunken chair covers. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review