Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{ Something New }

Posted by Head Fly at 10:29 AM
We're trying something new here at
The Painted Home
it's a
Girl's Night Out


so, if you live in or near Philadelphia, the Philly Suburbs, or NJ & would like to host a get together with your girls friends send me a note.
It's a great night of fun and creativity, not to mention the fab food that will be served.

Spots are filling up quickly for the Holiday Seasons, so don't be left out.
The wreaths make great gifts or for yourself.
They can be used all year long, not just for the holidays.

It's also a great idea for birthday parties, wedding showers, or just plain "get me away from my kids" night out.
*oh yeah, the hostess is FREE !
So, convo me soon!  
I'd love to meet you and spend the evening with you and your girlfriends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review