Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mommy week

Posted by Head Fly at 6:31 PM
Our blog started as the ramblings of 2 adults with lots of time on their hands who started renovating their house. 6.5 month ago our mini renovator, Oscar joined us. I have always tried to maintain that our blog doesn't become a "Mommy" blog even though I've now become a Mom myself. I want to maintain a healthy balance, both in life, and on our blog. But it's safe to say that a some of our posts are obviously going to be around Oscar. So, I hope that I still keep you dear readers that were coming to read about plaster, dry wall and plumbing stories, and will still love us even when we talk about baby stuff.

Because of our blog, and now being a Mommy, I'm introduced to some awesome new things. And, I've been given some things that I want to give to you as well. So, since the home decorating is on hold right now as we fill back up that decorating fund jar, the next few posts will be dedicate to baby & kids things and I hope you enjoy. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review