Friday, December 3, 2010

Opinions Please

Posted by Head Fly at 4:39 AM
Yeah, it is Friday! I wish I had something fun and witty to share with you today but this brain is pooped. Instead I need your brains. Soooo, I saw these the other day and they grabbed me. My love for Frye boots has been well documented on here so this probably comes as no surprise. My question(s) for you are:

1. What do you think about the blue color? This is the second pair of blue boots I have wanted this year but I just can't commit...2. What do you think about the bows? I am not usually a bow person but when I saw these the embellishment did not bother me.
I would love to hear your opinions! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review