Tuesday, October 9, 2012

dahlias from my french garden

Posted by Head Fly at 10:52 PM



One of the the cool things about writing a blog is that I can justify, to myself at least, taking half an hour out from work and fooling around with flowers in my garden.







Today is grey, and damp, and sort of fuzzy, with a little normandy drizzle falling from the sky  ... and I love it!  I know that those of you heading into summer in Australia or enjoying gentle sunshine in California, may think I'm mad, but there is comfort in grey damp weather.




So with a little help from two young men I found hanging around in the garden ...





I started wandering around with my camera and secateurs....




then I got out a table, and a few props ....




and before I knew it, I had a little photo shoot going on here ....




It doesn't take much to keep me happy ...





and a little later on I had to put everything away, then thought these colours would like nice in a tureen I found at a fair on Sunday, .....  so I'm afraid you now have to sit through a few more !













I hope you enjoyed the pics!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review