Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{Fall Mantel}

Posted by Head Fly at 5:42 AM
I'm wishing the "Fall" weather would get it, if for no other reason, than I'd like to have some good hair days before my summer tan completely fades.
In the meantime. I have managed to create a Fall mantel before I dragged the Christmas decorations out.
Here goes...


The black shutters were leftovers from when I made my own shutters this summer. (Don't throw anything out)


My house pulls off the Fall look the best out of all 4 seasons. I've got lot's of warm colors and raw textures, it's all warm and cozy. She really wears it well.
I happen to be a "fall" too, incase you were to knit me a scarf or somethin'.


The bats are back again this year. Always a big hit with the kids.
And so simple to make yourself. So, if you were thinking of whippin' out that credit card and purchasing these little guys, smack yourself on the hand and get out a pair of scissors and black cardstock.



Ah, the cozy little sweater pumpkin...

 
Nothin' says "Happy Halloween" like a skull from an animal, eh?


I only used black and orange books. 


The red striped burlap webbing looks great ALL year long. But, it's going to look especially nice as garland for the Christmas tree this year. (You see where I'm goin' with this?)





Next up for this dining room, it painting the ceiling. 
Would you like a poll to decide the final color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review