Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cleaning Product Recommendation

Posted by Head Fly at 6:51 AM
When I was shopping at Costco I spotted an Electrolux Ergo Rapido Vacuum ($99.99) that reminded me that I had never, in all of my cleaning posts, I've never mentioned this little sucker. (pun very much intended) We've owned ours for 2+ years and loooove it.
Ergo Radpido Vacuum at Costco
The vacuum was recommended to me by my Mom who also has one. Had she not recommended it, I don't know if I would have known how awesome it was. I use it at least 3 times a day. (Each meal that Oscar has, ends up on the floor)

My Ergo Rapido Vacuum that turns into a dust buster
Here is the low down. The vacuum sits on a charger tucked away in our kitchen. When you want to use it, pick it off its charger and go to town. No cords to plug in. But it's not only a vacuum, it goes all Transformers on you and becomes a single Dustbuster as well. Honestly, we use one at least 3-4 times a day, vacuuming up the food that doesn't end up in Oscar's mouth. (And that is a lot)  Baby stores should sell it because I think it is one of the most used items since Oscar started eating. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review