Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Stair Runner, Preppy Stripe

Posted by Head Fly at 5:39 AM
Yesterday was the day. We had our stair runner installed. Even though I loved the sample, I still worried about a whole staircase in it.
059

I shouldn't have worried, I'm in love. We went with a pretty awesome stripe wool rug that we found at our go to carpet store, Alexanians. As I mentioned in my last post, I spotted the Cortenaer rug in Jubilee, (34) that just spoke to me. Stripes are traditional, but the grey on grey was preppy and just our style.

Untitled-1

Untitled-s

On the 2nd floor, we had the same rug bound to be an area rug.

c

Look at how great they did the turn on the staircaise. (You can also spot our Dash & Albert rug at the bottom and our new front hall table from HomeSense)

d

The runner was a gift from my Mom and Dad for us, and Oscar. (It was their gift to Oscar from when he was born) Everyone was worried about tripping and falling. So there you go! A nice, preppy, not too stuffy stair runner. :)
Runner from Alexanians, Runner Style Cortenaer Wool Rug in Jubilee (Colour #34)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review