Monday, March 7, 2011

Fabric love

Posted by Head Fly at 3:47 PM
Look at the latest collection of fabrics from Calico Corners. I stay on their e-mail list purely for their inspiartional images like this. (since as a Canadian, I can't shop at their store) This is the newest collection called the Allora Fabric collection. What I love about Calico Corners is that they show fabrics in room settings.

It helps the fabric shy people (like me) see how a bold pattern could look. I'm totally digging the window shade in their Agusta fabric!  Sometimes the  best inspirational photos from places like Calico where it is their job to show you unexpected patterns together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review