Monday, May 2, 2011

Aerating your lawn

Posted by Head Fly at 6:16 AM
After reading Franks book,  I was reminded about the need for Aerating a heavily trafficked lawn. And since we park out back in our lane way parking some time, there is definitely a well worn path that needs attending to come Spring. So, Aub and I headed to Home Depot to rent an Aerating machine. But at the rental department the rental ones were gas powered and a bit extreme. So we went to the Gardening section and found a Fiskars manual aerator for $30. I'm not sure why I didn't pick one up before, I always thought they were more expensive than that.

and now my lawn looks like this...

Apart from being good for our lawn, it was pretty darn fun hopping around the hard making pellets. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review