Monday, May 23, 2011

{ Out With The Old . . . }

Posted by Head Fly at 8:29 AM
before I post this on craigslist, 
I thought I'd share it with you here...

This little lady is up for sale.


you may remember her from such places as
here - 


where she made a brief appearance after 
her stint in my son's nursery


she's a versatile gal, with lots to offer.

She's just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside


Her interior doors are decoupaged with vintage book pages.


She will serve you as a spot to hang your clothes, or a place for your TV.


Her front is decoupaged with vintage paper shells.
{easily painted over, if that's not your thing}
Currently she's sporting an exterior paint job of
Ivory Tusk, by Ben Moore.


So, if you live in the Philadelphia, PA area
 and would like to take her home, 
give me a shout.

PaintedHome@gmail.com

I'm asking $200. for her.
Her dimensions are - 

6.5' tall
3.5"wide
2' deep












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review