Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Nursery: Crib?

Posted by Head Fly at 4:50 AM
Several people have asked me if I have started on the nursery and the answer sadly is....No. I have started telling people at this rate the baby is going to be sleeping in a basket for a while once he gets here. Seriously though, I plan on starting sometime in June, there is just not enough time right now.

Working on so many other nurseries I thought I knew what I would do for a crib. I thought it would be a painted Jenny Lind...




I still really love this look and I am sure I will use it again sometime (above images are not mine, I will try to dig some up). However, I think I want to do something different. I have really liked this Ikea crib for a while now but I am just not sure. Has anyone out there used an Ikea crib? I would love to hear some feed back. I am drawn to the panels and really the color of the wood too which is surprising.




I might look into just a plain one like this one (but not so red). Nothing fancy but I do not want anything large or ornate for this crib.
The budget will not be going towards a crib but if it was these from Restoration Hardware would be top of my list...



So who knows what it will be. As soon as I really get into gear I will let you know what I am thinking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review