Sunday, March 11, 2012

a loot shoot and a busy Sunday

Posted by Head Fly at 2:45 PM


I can safely qualify today as BUSY.  Up at 5am this morning, toured 3 brocante fairs, came back with a respectable selection of goodies for my loot shoot plus a rather nice bicycle that I shall be testing along the valley this week.



Just enough time to show , shelf and shoot, write this little post quickly to show you the goods and I am out of here, invited to lunch YAY!!











There were a lot of paintings today, I don't know why, there are days like that.  You'll see several in the loot shoot.  A good day also for pretty little cups, including one named Julie.












I hope you're having a great Sunday, as you know you are welcome to contact me if anything in the pictures interests you.   

 Many people now enquire before I even have time to list stuff in the store so don't be shy :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review