Monday, March 5, 2012

Savannah Rose ~ 4 Years Old

Posted by Head Fly at 11:54 AM


Today my oldest baby, Savannah Rose, turns 4 years old.  I cannot believe it.  I say it every year.........but, seriously, where did the time go?


Everyone always says 'make sure you enjoy these years, they go by so fast'. And while that is very true, I honestly think each year gets better and better.  Savannah is such a sweet little girl and just seems so grown up now in comparison to this time last year.

Here are a bunch of things I would like my sweet girl to know about what she is like today........

1. You love to make up your own songs.
2. Rhyming is one of your favorite things to do.  You can make just about anything Rhyme....even if it means making up your own words.
3. You tell really silly knock-knock jokes.  And the punch-line is usually, 'Pancakes on your head!'.
4. You are a wonderful big sister to Matilda and Caspian.
5. You love preschool and your teacher, Mrs. Finkler.
6. You are turning into a beautiful girl......inside and out.
7. Your favorite television shows are Curious George, Max and Ruby, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
8. Your favorite color is orange.  We had an orange themed birthday party for you.
9. You love play dough.
10. You are very loving and tell us that you love us all the time.
11. Your favorite foods are berries, mac and cheese, cheeseburgers, hummus and crackers and popcorn.
12. You love your sweets too......anything chocolate, ice cream and lollipops.
13. You are SO smart.
14. You don't really nap anymore, but you still have 'rest' time in the afternoon.
15. You love when daddy reads you stories at night.
16. Your most favorite game is playing pretend with your sister.  And you like Candy Land and Hide and Seek.
17. You are very tall for your age.
18. You are incredibly creative.
19. You makes us smile everyday with your kisses, hugs and sweet words.
20. You make Mommy and Daddy proud to be your parents.


Happy Birthday to my sweet Savannah Rose!
  
The day you came into my life and made me a Mommy was one of the absolute, best days of my life.  I cannot imagine my life without you.  You bring joy and happiness into our lives everyday and I am so very proud of the girl you are becoming.

Love you, sweet girl!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review