Tuesday, March 20, 2012

French vintage cushions

Posted by Head Fly at 10:29 PM




AT LAST!!!   DONE!!  Remember how many weeks ago I was telling you that everytime I tried to make my cushions I got waylaid playing with the pretty fabrics.









Not so today.   I can at last show you the new cushions I have made, some for my home and some to go into the store.  There are more to come but today, the first day of spring, I show you the pretty flowery set.







All the cushions are hand made by moi ... I used only vintage French fabrics, including some antique  linen sheet fabric, some antique unused dishcloth fabric and the really pretty, nicely shabby vintage cotton prints, that are so much more charming than new.






 The cushions are made to different sizes, but all fit around standard pillow sizes so clients will be able to find the fillers easily.






Hope you like them, I'd love to hear your comments.

With a bit of luck (tomorrow or Wednesday)  I shall be able to show you the dog beds I have also made from vintage ticking and grain sacks.

A demain mes amis, thank you for reading me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review