Thursday, March 15, 2012

What didn't get blogged about

Posted by Head Fly at 7:55 PM
Best Buds. My Brother Peter, who Oscar affectionately calls "Uppa Pete".
I'm posting this on Thursday night as I'm going to tomorrow to hang out with Oscar & play.  This week I've been continuing on my spring cleaning and actually focusing on my twitter list + removing people that I used to follow. Do you hate unfollowing people? I did for a bit. I fretted about hurt feelings but then I realized that likely no one even notices that I unfollowed and secondly - seriously - it's twitter. (It's a social media site, not the end of the world) I'll be honest, I've been unfollowing the people who talk badly about others - twitter is a whole new arena for the "mean girl". I'm much more quick with the unfollow button these days. Anyhow, that's a whole other topic. Here is what didn't get blogged.

  • My brother Peter (shown with Oscar above) is doing a Relay for Life for the Canadian Cancer Society. I'm proud of him so I want to show you his fundraising efforts. He also did a really sweet write up about my Dad. If you'd like to make a small donation, I'd be grateful, as Peter and obviously so would the Canadian Cancer Foundation.
  • We're looking for a playhouse for Oscar I think for his 2nd birthday coming up. Do you think these are a wee bit over the top? [I think some people thought I was serious about this when I posted them on twitter] If I had unlimited money I may go for this one though.
  • I love this video. Are you a creative? I think you'll enjoy this.
Have a great weekend. xo Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review