Monday, January 17, 2011

Art for the Living Room

Posted by Head Fly at 6:17 AM
Anyone else have major problems hanging art? I think our problem is we have none, and so I'm trying to create art to fill voids. The huge Ikea frame that I tested for the wall in the Living Room didn't work, however looky, looky. It seems to be the perfect size for this side of the room. Next step, finding a photograph that I have to blow up in size and fit to this frame. We may even put in a nice famlily photo that I think we're going to  have taken. What I do know would happen is that I would  have the mat recut as Ikea seems to put off white mats in their frames. (They aren't bright white...anyone get annoyed by that like me?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review