Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Posted by Head Fly at 6:09 AM
Here is the story. I bought 2 caned chairs with a cushion in a jewel tone blue. Although recovering the cushions was a future goal, it wasn't planned for right now. But then I decided that the covers should go in the wash, only to discover I had shrunken them beyond recognition....? Well, I finally got them recovered in a fabric closely matching our couch. Sure they may look boring now, but the plan is to add a throw pillow in some beautiful fabric on each chair. Again, my philosophy is to go with neutral tones for big things (like things that require me hiring a re upholsterer) and add in the style with easy to change accessories. Next step is to find some fabric, or some cushions already made, that will go nicely in the room.

--------------
Update - See blog comment section to see where they were done and how much it cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review