Monday, January 10, 2011

Sourcing Inspiration

Posted by Head Fly at 7:59 AM
A lot of my posts as of lately are about looking for inspiration for a room. If you're like me you have a love of magazines. The problem is, staring at a pile of these is somewhat daunting. I'm looking forward to it, but I know it will take forever. I have, however, saved pages that I liked from them.


 Some of them have ripped pages, and inspirational photos are on my bulletin boards...
Or perhaps you too have binders like these....


Where favourite picures have been saved (and organized by room of course)

With the internet at my fingertips I often forget to go back to where the images likely originted from - the magazine. How about you? Do you now rely solely on the internet or are you like me and save all of the magazines? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review