Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ask Michael Penney

Posted by Head Fly at 3:21 PM
Michael Penney from House & Home Magazine has a new awesome new blog.  Everyday I've been popping over and did a double take when I read this..."I’d like you to send me your questions!  Take a few snap shots of your space, your furniture, and any other decorating elements you’re working with and send them to me. " (See post here) Uber generous of him, as really, he is a true designer, and getting to get someone of this caliber to offer opinions was not something I would pass up.

So...I sent him a photo of our Living Room. Stuck in limbo right now, I was interested to hear what a pro would say, and I was delighted that my gut feeling on a few things (like artwork) were what he suggested. Click here to see what he had to say!

Photo of Michael Penney by Sarah Hartill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review