Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Posted by Head Fly at 8:09 AM
We are possibly moving forward with adding trim to the walls in our Dining Room. Since I feel that this a relatively inexpensive project, we are contemplating doing it. My inspirational moulding photo is from Carol Reed. (Left photo). She also has an awesome bathroom in her portfolio where again, the chair rail and picture mouldings are there (Right Photo). Stunning.


I have been sourcing information for how to indeed do this. Sara at Russet Street Reno's version here that I have bookmarked. Some websites say the chair rail should be 32-36 inches off the ground. Aubrey did this (photo 1) and I feel as though it's not as high as my inspirational photos, so rules may be broken. Out comes the painters tape to map it out. :)

Room Inspirational via Carol Reed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review