Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ikea Rast Makeover

Posted by Head Fly at 5:53 AM
I nearly fell of my chair when I visited Apartment Therapy a few days ago and saw our Ikea Rast Sidetable project. Although they had previously featured them, it was nice to see our tables as the main image in a roundup of tables. (See our original post on the tables here) When I saw the post I remembered that Jen, a reader in New Mexico sent me a link to this. Did any of you spot the following in InStyle Magazine?


I'm proud that our very own Style at Home was first on this trend. ;)  Although I'm not a huge fan of this makeover (I prefer Style at Home's original version, and ours more) I kind of adore the knobs they used. Image via Paris Apartment. (where you can get the knobs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review