Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Elte Shopping in Toronto

Posted by Head Fly at 1:44 PM
We went to Elte today to try to see some carpets and lighting. We left with a Dash & Albert Rug, but mentally I had spent close to $25,000 in a matter of half an hour. My goodness, I adore that store even though I rarely buy anything.

Aren't these beautiful carpets? We need an odd sized area rug (9x10) so we have to go with a rug that is custom made, although I'd LOVE something like one of these.
 We fell in love with some lighting, the one at the top we thought may be a nice one for in the Eat in Kitchen, and the one on the bottom right was one we both agreed would be perfect for the Dining Room.
Oscar fell in love with this horse. (Soooo funny because he does this to his giraffe Stanley at home)

Normally I go in there and get discouraged about what we can't buy, but today it was just nice wandering around feeling inspired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review