Tuesday, July 5, 2011

a summer day in Paris

Posted by Head Fly at 2:29 PM
Spent most of yesterday in Paris, in all of  my favourite haunts, making the most of the sales with my fun loving daughter - Boy!  Can that girl shop! I swear that if shopping were an olympic discipline she'd be a gold medallist !





Though you might like a few shots of la belle capitale.  Paris was spectacularly beautiful under bright blue skies yesterday, not that I had that much time to sit back and admire, this shopping is a full time job!






And for those of you planning to visit gai Paris over the summer I just have four words to say to you:



Guerlain pop-up store

It's on the Champs Elysées, the design is divine and it will only last until the end of the year.  I loved it!
No photos were allowed inside, and their official pictures don't do justice so you just have to take my word.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review