Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{ Updates in the Man Cave }

Posted by Head Fly at 7:47 AM
the { M a n * C a v e }is coming along.
It definitely needs more seating.
But in the mean time, here are some simple &free
updates I've added.


We needed something on the windows to control the light.
So, surprise!, I used drop clothes.
There is an added little strip of brown paint trimmed along the fold.


the curtains are on rings for easy g l i d e .


I found this table in the trash yesterday on my way to pick up the kids at camp.
How could I not stop?
I had just enough green spray paint left to cover it, 
than sand it off like a mad women.
It's perfect for here.



The marble top has a rosey hue to it
{not a fan}
so I flipped it over to the raw side.
Much more Man Cave that way


and no, it doesn't bother me that there
is writing all over the marble.


All we need now is an area rug...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review