Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quiet Time

Posted by Head Fly at 6:58 AM
"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgements he pronounced..." Psalm 105:4-5

As I am posting this today I feel a lot of different things inside:
-Gratitude for such wonderful family and friends, one of the best parts of being pregnant is all the love that surrounds you. Lord thank you for this gift.
-Sadness for some people I care about deeply, God hear their prayer.
-Convicted: this is a crazy time and to be honest He has not been at the top of my heart or mind this week...and I can tell. Lord help me seek you first always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review