Thursday, July 7, 2011

Office Chair Sneak Peek

Posted by Head Fly at 4:59 AM
I have two chairs in the office (I promise pictures coming at some point) that need a good coat of paint and new cushions. I had not put too much thought into it until last week when sending several items to the upholstery shop and I figured why not add these to the list. So, on a whim, I decided bright pink and whimsical was the way to go.
Rarely do I make decisions that quickly for myself so we will see how I feel down the road. I think I will like them. I knew for this office I wanted some feminine touches that I would not use in my house. This setup from High Point has not left my mind. Those boards are still high on my personal to-do list (you know, right after an ENTIRE nursery).
More pink office inspiration...
Okay the last one might not be an office but I still come back to it whenever I am having a pink moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review