Monday, July 25, 2011

{ Scrap Wrappin' }

Posted by Head Fly at 3:03 AM
Recently I was given the job of wrapping a 
set of dishes for a bridal shower.


Since I was happy to not be the one who actually had to 
go out to the store and purchase all these boxes,
I was delighted with my end of the task.


I had an idea to gather all my bits & pieces 
of scraps and do dads and see what I could
come up with.


I'm happy with the results.
And, I hope the bride was too.
{I couldn't make the shower this weekend}


A lot of the items you might recognize from recent
{or not so recent} projects around here.


They were really easy to do.
I use all kinds of things I had sitting around.
Bit's of ribbon, burlap, buttons, hot glue...
It just goes to show you 
what an extra 15 minutes of wrapping can do to a gift!



This one was my favorite.






Can't wait 'till the reception!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review