Saturday, July 23, 2011

happy camping

Posted by Head Fly at 12:41 PM





I'm not what you'd call a happy camper.  Generally speaking if you show me a tent and a sleeping bag I will turn tail and check into the nearest hotel.  In fact the only time I have ever really savoured camping was in a tented lodge in the middle of a Nepalese jungle, where my bed was turned down for me each evening, cocktails were served early and we showered with ladles of hot water ... but that is another story...







Here however is a camp in France that might have changed my mind, especially had we found it when our children were young.  Le Camping des Ormes is in the pretty Lot et Garonne region and has been created by a Dutch couple.




Relaxed living combines with fun for the children, elegance for the parents and good food for all.  Plenty of space to run around,  fishing rods on loan, a nearby farmer's market. 

What do you think?  Could you fit in here?








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review