Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Sunday loot shoot

Posted by Head Fly at 1:21 PM

Before I show you the L-O-O-T today, I first have to tell you what a lovely setting I found when I arrived at the fair early this morning.  In a field beside the river Seine.   I'm told that the houseboat above was for sale, but I passed on that one - sometimes life just seems too short!!




At first I wandered around, finding nothing, or rather seeing nothing.  You have to be in the right frame of mind to find the treasure in these fairs.  So I started concentrating more and the magic worked.   Here's what I found.




Mostly enamel ware and textiles today.  
This breathtaking sheet ... SIGH ...



A whole bunch of fun enamel pots and pitchers




I love this old egg basket




and the writing on the soda and bleach bottles




along with the sheet  ...   SIGH ... :) :)  I bought these pretty pillow shams and 
the rather wonderful mattress ticking, two pieces, each with sewn on eyelets
down the centre.  This would make some great cushion covers. 







Same routine as last week, I'll be putting everything up in the store during the day.  If there's anything that interests you and you don't find it in the store just send me an email.




To finish I had to show you this sweet aviary that was for sale for only 20 Euros !!  I couldn't use it, and I certainly couldn't ship it, but it made a fun photo.


I hope you're all enjoying a happy weekend, thank you for stopping by and 
for your regular comments, I treasure each and every one.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review