Thursday, July 21, 2011

{ Simple Storage for Boys }

Posted by Head Fly at 4:03 PM
well, not just for boys...


I found this draw on the side of the road.
It was part of a great leggy buffet, but the rest of the 
piece had seen better days.
So I just took the drawer.


Sprayed it Fern Green
{a new fav from Rustoleum}


Added some photo copied 
vintage maps with wall paper paste.
{the maps were a Father's day gift I found on e-bay
-a bit hit with Danny I might add}


I sanded much of the Fern Green off of the wood.
Check the fab knob, would you?


Added some wheels.


ta-da


I know it's nothing you haven't seen done before.
But, thought you might use it as a reminder to 
stop next time you pass a bunch of stuff in the trash.
You'll find use for something!



Oh, alright.  I'll throw in a mini sneak peak 
{Still waiting on the box spring}


linking to
The Shabby Nest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

home appliances Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review